The Australian Small Business Advisory Service Programme Northern Australia Tourism Initiative - ASBAS NATI - provides low cost business advisory services to grow the skills of small tourism business operators and intenders within the Top End and Central Australian Regions of the Northern Territory.
To be provided services under the ASBAS NATI program, participants MUST :-
- be a small tourism businesse or a small tourism business intender
- have less than 20 full time employees on the payroll; and
- be prepared to complete a relevant Business Diagnostic tool.
- derive a significant portion of their revenue from tourists
- operate in tourism related industries, including accommodation; cafes, restaurants and takeaway food services; clubs, pubs, taverns and bars; passenger transport; tour operator services; cultural services; sports and recreation services; and retail trade (not including intermediaries that resell tickets or vouchers for tourism-related products and services).
Larger Tourism Businesses
If you have more than 20 full time employees but you'd still like assistance, there are other Northern Australian Tourism Initiative programs available. Check out the Entrepreneurs Program. If you'll like more information, contact our local representative.